Having Problems With Shop Since WooCommerce Update

Découvrez qui se cache derrière Pop My Shop, postez vos avis et vos remarques sur le forum.

Having Problems With Shop Since WooCommerce Update

Messagede hawrdstrack » 21 Mai 2018, 12:33

HI,

I am having issues with the product, cart and checkout pages since the woocommerce update. Of course I am seeing the category on the product page as others users. However, when I updated the woocommerce templates, I also was seeing everything page and link that was created on the website.
I figured that updating the archive-product.php file to the new 3.3 version was causing the problem so I reverted back to the old archive-product.php and I stopped seeing every page and link of the website and was just now I was seeing the category on the product page.
Now, since the update, users are complaining of problems with the shop, product, checkout and cart pages. They cannot see the "view the cart" button on the product description page after they add the product to their cart this is for mobile and desktop. Also cannot see the "proceed to checkout" button on the cart page. Is there any other css code (beside the one you gave to fix the product category bug) I can put in to fix this issue.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://rockythemes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10547
Blockchain Marketing

Thank you.
hawrdstrack

Retourner vers A propos de Pop My Shop

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message