Jackson said Wednesday on Charlotte’s WFNZ 102.5 FM.

Forum de discussions sur tous les sujets qui ne trouvent pas leur place ailleurs.

Jackson said Wednesday on Charlotte’s WFNZ 102.5 FM.

Messagede zhangzk » 02 Déc 2019, 04:27

Hue Jackson doesn’t have a job Cheap Isaiah Johnson Jersey , the first time in 32 years he has a fall with nothing to do. He hopes it’s a one-year hiatus.Despite going 8-8 in one season as the head coach of the Raiders and 3-36-1 in 2 1/2 seasons in Cleveland, Jackson wants another chance.“Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can,” “I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn’t work out] doesn’t mean that you can’t coach. There’s a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes, the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more. At the same time, I understand what narrative gets put out there, that’s what people know. Hopefully, people will think back to the times when I’ve put myself in that position. I had to be doing something right. To go back and be a coordinator again or be a head coach, I do believe it’s in my future. I’ve just got to go work through the process and see where it goes.”Jackson, 53, interviewed for the head coaching job of the Bengals and the offensive coordinator job with the Cardinals during the offseason. But he isn’t likely to get to get a third chance to make a second impression as a head coach.Instead, Jackson likely is remembered for his abysmal record in Cleveland. That’s not how Jackson wants people to remember him.“Here’s a guy who knows how to overcome,” Jackson said when asked his narrative. “There’s a lot of people who would run from it all. I’m not going to run from it. At the end of the day, our staff and the people who led Cleveland, that doesn’t mean those coaches can’t coach or they don’t understand what they’re doing. Maybe that just wasn’t the right fit Derek Carrier Jersey , the right situation for that group, and they just need to have the right opportunity to have success.”Jackson has coached for six NFL teams and at five colleges. Despite the record and the criticism he has drawn from inside the building since leaving, Jackson said he did his best coaching with the Browns.“I’ve said this before, I think during those times, it was probably some of the best coaching I did contrary to what people think, because you’re always doing anything and everything you can to find a way to win,” Jackson said. “Now, whether it happens or not, that’s not up to me sometimes. Again, I think I learned a lot.” SEATTLE (2-3) vs. OAKLAND (1-4) at LondonSunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE – Pick-em.RECORD VS. SPREAD – Seattle 2-2-1, Oakland 2-3SERIES RECORD – Raiders lead 29-25LAST MEETING – Seahawks beat Raiders 30-24, Nov. 2, 2014LAST WEEK – Seahawks lost to Rams 33-31; Raiders lost to Chargers 26-10AP PRO32 RANKING – Seahawks No. 19, Raiders No. 31SEAHAWKS OFFENSE – OVERALL (27), RUSH (8), PASS (27).SEAHAWKS DEFENSE – OVERALL (13) Mike Nugent Jersey , RUSH (29), PASS (6).RAIDERS OFFENSE – OVERALL (6), RUSH (24), PASS (6).RAIDERS DEFENSE – OVERALL (30), RUSH (28), PASS (23).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Teams have alternated wins in last eight meetings, with each team winning all four at home. … This meeting in London comes with Seahawks playing first international game in franchise history. Raiders playing fourth international game in last five seasons. Oakland lost to Miami in London in 2014 and split in Mexico City past two years, beating Houston, falling to New England. … Seattle’s Pete Carroll seeks 91st win with team to pass Mike Holmgren as winningest coach for franchise. … Seahawks QB Russell Wilson 25-6 after loss, best record of any QB since merger. … Seattle K Sebastian Janikowski spent 18 seasons with Raiders, holding franchise record for points (1,799), games (268). … Seahawks have had 100-yard rusher three straight games for first time since Marshawn Lynch did it in final four games in 2012. … Oakland’s Lynch ranks second in NFL with 832 yards rushing since Week 12 last year. … Raiders allowing 6.83 yards per play, fourth worst since merger after five games. … Oakland has fewest QB pressures in league (29), tied for fewest sacks (6), tied for third-fewest takeaways (5). … Derek Carr’s eight INTs after five games are most for Raiders QB since Jim Plunkett had nine that span in 1982. … Fantasy tip: Raiders WR Amari Cooper has been frustrating for fantasy owners. He has two 100-yard games but four catches for 36 yards in other three combined.( Corrects from yards per pass to yards per play)
zhangzk

Retourner vers Discussions générales