Cloud hosting better than server hosting

Forum de discussions sur tous les sujets qui ne trouvent pas leur place ailleurs.

Cloud hosting better than server hosting

Messagede hawrdstrack » 28 Avr 2018, 10:02

Hello,

Cloud server resources can scale quickly to handle any spikes in traffic, much better than a single server. This means that if you do happen to publish some content that goes viral and thousands of people start visiting all at once, your servers should keep running.Due to the nature of cloud infrastructure, service providers tend to handle a lot of the backend stuff for you, making it easier and less complicated to use.Ok, so I know that I have just said that a good dedicated server is pretty reliable, but it's not quite as reliable as the cloud because there are redundant copies of your site making it much less likely that you will experience a catastrophic loss of data.Before we begin by listing the advantages the cloud offers, I should make it clear that a high quality dedicated server can be very, very reliable, and offer extremely good performance. I have been using a dedicated server from InMotionHosting for about 5 years now, and other than a technical issue with installing an Apache module that lead to some downtime, I have never had any problems.

For more information you can visit here:
SaaS Content Marketing Examples

Thanks
hawrdstrack

Retourner vers Discussions générales